Welcome to Saucy Horse - Video Production & Social Media Marketing.

Visit our websites :

VIDEO PRODUCTION FOR BUSINESS & WEB
http://SaucyHorse.co.uk

SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING http://SaucyHorseSocialMedia.co.uk

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Don't be a Powerpoint Time Vampire - make your presentations Video snappy!

“I hate being presented to. Long, windy overhead presentations bore me to tears and I switch off when they’re on. I don’t need to hear all the underlying research that lead to the conclusion presented on the final slide. What I need to hear is your recommendation and why you think it is the best course of action for us. That’s it. If I need to ask questions about the data or the supporting evidence then I’ll ask them. But if I don’t then leave it out. I need the process to be efficient and meaningful. I don’t want to waste time – yours or mine. So get to the point and make it snappy”.

What's not to love about any of that?? One little tip I'll add - use video! We already know how much more interesting your website is when you use video clips or sequences on it. The video SEO benefits are well documented if you care to Google! In the same way, a simple slide show can be revolutionised by using the images in a video sequence format at the outset. You can grab everyone's attention with a tailor made presentation showing your subject or perhaps a brief overview of who you or your business are by kicking off your session with an audio visual wake up and pay attention call! Read the full article by the Bull on making powerpoint business presentations effective here

Are you using video on your website yet? If not, why not? What needs to happen for you to get a video commissioned for your business?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment